Get ready to experience a cycling event like no other as SHAM Events presents the Cross Boss Cyclocross Race Series in Hot Springs on Saturday, August 25. The start line will be at 461 Wildcat Road, Hot Springs, Arkansas.
For those unfamiliar with the event, cyclocross is like a triathlon but with more focus on the biking aspect. Participants will ride their bicycles throughout the course but will be required to maneuver around man-made barriers and obstacles on foot, which requires having to shoulder the bicycle as you move through the course.
The course for the Hot Springs race may include grass, gravel, pavement, barriers, mud, and stairs, among others, and will follow USAC cyclocross regulations. Register now. This is a cycling event you will never want to miss.
- Register online at bikereg.com
- Course, race day registration, and number pick-up will open at 11:00 a.m.
- Preregistration closes Thursday 9:00 p.m. before race day
- Race day registration closes 10 minutes before each race
- Racers may enter a second category for $10 via preregistration or race day.
- Checks should be made out to SHAM Events.
- All racers who have an annual license must show license at time of registration
- USAC licenses may be purchased at www.usacycling.org.
- One-day licenses are available for $10.
- Helmets required for all participants!!!
- All racers must sign a waiver at registration.
- Racers under 18 must have the waiver signed y a parent or legal guardian.
- Payout available for open male and female categories : 1st -$40, 2nd – $30, 3rd-$20
- Awards will be presented following races.
- 12:00 P.M. Cat 1/2/3/4/5 Junior, Male, 18 and under
- 12:00 P.M. Cat 1/2/3/4/5 Junior, Female, 18 and under
- 12:00 P.M. Cat 1/2/3/4/5 Masters, Male, 40 and over
- 12:40 P.M. Cat 4/5 Male
- 12:40 P.M. Cat 4/5 Female
- 1:30 P.M. Pro 1/2/3/4 Male
- 1:30 P.M. Pro 1/2/3/4 Female
- 2:40 P.M. Pro 1/2/3/4/5 Single speed, Male
- 2:40 P.M. Pro 1/2/3/4/5 Singles speed, Female
Price of Admission: